Special early registration pricing ends today, Wednesday, April 30.
If you haven’t reserved your spot yet, now’s the time! Register today and lock in the savings. »
This annual celebration of critical thinking is an unparalleled opportunity to make like-minded friends, enjoy some of the brightest minds on issues important to skeptics, and leave with tools for spreading a helpful and educational message to those who might be hurt by charlatans and unfounded belief. TAM has become the must-go-to event for skeptics and science advocates.
Join James Randi and over a thousand other like-minded folks for four days of fun, friendship, and critical thinking!
TAM 2014 offers four full days of skeptical programing running from early morning until after midnight most nights, including main conference sessions featuring dozens of talks, panel discussions, and special afternoon and evening keynote presentations by such luminaries as BILL NYE, DANIEL DENNETT, MARIETTE DICHRISTINA, MICHAEL SHERMER, PATRICIA CHURCHLAND, ELIZABETH LOFTUS, CAROL TAVRIS, RICHARD WISEMAN, and many, many more. Amazing!
But there's a lot more to TAM than just the the main conference sessions. TAM 2014 offers a wide array of other educational and entertaining activites, including:
- Ten skeptic WORKSHOPS offering hands-on activist and educational training.
- Three advance theatrical screenings of AN HONEST LIAR, offering an exclusive pre-release look at the documentary about the life of James Randi following the movie’s debut at the 2014 Tribeca Film Festival, and other film festivals.
- Paul Provenza’s annual night of unflinching comedy, ¡SATIRISTAS LIVE!, featuring some of the brightest skeptical stars in comedy today.
- The acclaimed DARK STORIES magic and spiritualism show, a night of spooky and strange starring two of the world’s most offbeat magicians, Eugene Burger and Michael Carbonaro.
- Penn Jillette’s private ROCK & ROLL, DOUGHNUT AND BACON PARTY, one of the highlights during TAM each year.
- A live on-stage test of an applicant for the JREF’s MILLION DOLLAR PARANORMAL CHALLENGE.
- The SKEPTICS’ POKER TOURNAMENT, featuring VIPs from the worlds of science and skepticism.
- A special DINNER, GAME SHOW, AND AUCTION starring The Skeptics’ Guide to The Universe, benefiting JREF’s K-12 educational programs.
- Exclusive, INTIMATE LUNCHEONS with Randi and other TAM luminaries.
- Dozens of AUTHOR SIGNINGS with speakers from the TAM 2014 stage.
- A packed EXHIBIT HALL featuring TAM sponsors, partners, and rationalist organizations highlighting their services and products of interest to the growing skeptic community.
But the best thing about TAM is still the community and camaraderie. You’re in the company of hundreds of other people who prefer the world the way it really is: real.