The Voyage of a Lifetime!
Join James Randi, "Bad Astronomer" Phil Plait, and other special guests aboard this once in a lifetime voyage of discovery.
10 Nights to Galapagos, Departing from Quito, Ecuador August 8-18, 2008 Aboard JREF-Chartered Xpedition
Once you arrive in Ecuador, you'll tour Quito, and then board the state-of-the-art Xpedition, one of the most advanced vessels afloat. On board, everything is included, from cocktails to gratuities. Several naturalists are on board to guide you in your daily activiites on that day's island, and you choose your own level of exertion. Hike, snorkel, swim.. it's your day.. make of it what you will.
Celebrity's unique high-tech Xpedition, the most state-of-the art vessel allowed to call on Galapagos. Cruise aboard this JREF-only voyage and you'll experience a sense of intimacy that can only be achieved aboard a smaller ship. And yet, Celebrity Xpedition is filled with touches that are luxuriously familiar. More
- JREF chartered vessel. Everyone on board will be "one of us."
- Lectures, activities and gatherings on board.
- Round-Robin dining gives you a chance to dine with Randi or other guests each night.
- All naturalist led excursions included.
- All cabin and dining tips, government fees, taxes, and onboard bar drinks included!
- Casual social time with speakers and other travellers.
- Airfare from Quito Ecuador to Baltra, Galapagos included.