The James Randi Educational Foundation is looking for an experienced programmer for work on the JREF’s digital outreach projects. This is a temporary position that may change in scope and nature as projects progress.
The successful candidate will:
- Have 1-year minimum experience in iPhone/iPad app development.
- Have experience in app development on any platform.
- Have a proven track record as a programmer.
- Be able to work in a team environment with multiple inputs and points of view.
- Have the ability to work on tight timelines and meet objectives and goals within the prescribed timelines.
- Have experience programming in the Android environment.
Note: Familiarity with skepticism is desirable.